WNY Tech Day VI, June 1, 2019

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got an '06 (granted, it's not a high-mileage bike) and I have never changed out the brake lines. Not that I'm a stickler for following the maintenance schedule to the letter anyway (I know, shoot me now...), but replacing the brake hoses seems to be a stretch. I echo Dean above and say don't bother with it.

See you soon!!

Thanks! Then Ill be doing forks and all fluids. Picking up parts this weekend. How early are folks getting there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Then Ill be doing forks and all fluids. Picking up parts this weekend. How early are folks getting there?
Typically we're up and at it by 9. Maybe 8:30 if there are TimBits in play...
tonguesmiley.gif

We'll stop at Shur Fine on Saturday morning to pick up the donuts. We may stop in this evening to say hello. Otherwise, we'll donut on Saturday morning. See you all soon!

Bummer, I haven't been on the forum much lately and yesterday was a frustrating day of mowing the lawn. Would have preferred a tech day and a ride. I will have to pay more attention for the next one.

I meant to post up the few pics I took but for some unexplained reason, I slept most of the afternoon.
sleep.png

Laura and I are already talking about next year's tech day menu, so looks like we haven't learned our lesson yet and will do it all again! It was great to see old friends and meet new ones. KJ and Debbie even appeared! The rain held off yesterday until late in the afternoon when most of the work was done. Seems like all went well, except for Bob's nuts...but Julie gave him one of hers so it all worked out in the end. We even had some of the group remain Saturday night to watch the Bruins whoop the Blues. Thanks to Lisa (Mrs. FJRPittsburg) for helping Laura with lunch prep too! That was most appreciated.

Huge thanks to all who attended, you made our weekend!! FJR peeps are the best! You really do meet the nicest people on a Honda Yamaha.

Awesome weekend! Thanks to Laura and Mike for hosting and allowing a BMW to join the festivities! Looking forward to next year!

Home safe yesterday at 13:45!

GO B's!

Hear hear! It was good to see past acquaintances and make new friends. I really must attend these gatherings more often. Until then, ride safe and keep it upright

Made it home about 10am Sunday. A bit rainy but not bad.

Thank you Mike and Laura for everything!! A lot of fun catching up and seeing new faces. We will try harder next year to get both of you to re-think about doing it again.
rolleyes.gif