Would you let me ride on your pillion?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on how you ride. I don't normally like to carry a pillion at all, and when I do it has to be someone who is either very light or knows how to follow my lead.

Depends on how you ride. I don't normally like to carry a pillion at all, and when I do it has to be someone who is either very light or knows how to follow my lead.
LOL I have big strong thighs to grip with and I am told although I am not light I bounce nicely :lol:

All well and good, afraid the missing face deformity would just creep me out, but it would be cool to scare kids on family vacation rides......... :blink: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy. Without pics we have to Nitelife's word for it.

Sounds like you may be walking unless Odot see's this thread or TWN's mad pimpin skilz improved since WFO. B)

Ah Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy. Without pics we have to Nitelife's word for it.
Sounds like you may be walking unless Odot see's this thread or TWN's mad pimpin skilz improved since WFO. B)
She (he?) changed his/her avatar minutes after this thread started. The suspicion is that she/he is a
Forum_Troll.jpg

wwpics.gif

Oh, got distracted before pusshing 'post'... Radman if that's accurate, hell no, that's not riding Pillion.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just bait, guys. They jumped in earlier, same crap on 'bout three different topics. It originally had a supposed pic of "her" in the avatar slot with the face blackened out. Don't know who fried the avatar, user or admin. Don't really matter. We're just being baited so don't bite.

Back again guys....baiting if you like to think that. Just an honest opinion would be nice

Chrissy xx

I think Chrissy is a Christopher and has a mustache...

Probably 48 to 55 and sittin' in front of the keyboard in his 1 room apartment with his grungies on and sweat stained tee-shirt...

What do you think???

Hey, lets have a poll!

I think Chrissy is a Christopher and has a mustache...
Probably 48 to 55 and sittin' in front of the keyboard in his 1 room apartment with his grungies on and sweat stained tee-shirt...

What do you think???

Hey, lets have a poll!

C'mon, we all know it's just radman under a different name. I think that tiara has really jumbled his x and y chromasomes... Either that or when Warchild copped a feel, it sent radman to the 'other side'.