WSBK

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feejer222

Reaction score
The Salt lake City track seems out in the desert...the back drop is good, what are the mountains in the background?

Bayliss was sooooo lucky in race 1, looking forward to race 2.

One thing that is instantly noticeable is the lack of engine noise. It's there but in the distance, it's something I notice from the AMA they must put more mic's around the Euro tracks.

Much of the western Utah is desert or close to it. As you could see the rainfall or snow is up in the higher elevations leaving the valley dry. I see a lot more grass planted around the track then in the past.

Whew, that was close for Bayless and Nori is a stud riding with a broken collar bone.

I miss the European commentators during the race as they know the world riders much better. We have to listen to our AMA commentators do the SBK race. Also SBK is running a shorter version of the track then the AMA boys.

Maybe less mics out there but I think that it is such a wide open place that the sound dissipates faster.

Much of the western Utah is desert or close to it. As you could see the rainfall or snow is up in the higher elevations leaving the valley dry. I see a lot more grass planted around the track then in the past.
Whew, that was close for Bayless and Nori is a stud riding with a broken collar bone.

I miss the European commentators during the race as they know the world riders much better. We have to listen to our AMA commentators do the SBK race. Also SBK is running a shorter version of the track then the AMA boys.

Maybe less mics out there but I think that it is such a wide open place that the sound dissipates faster.

Thanks.

Thats the first bone Nori has broken by the way, we have been waiting here in Europe since his BSB days.