WSBK

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugnatr

Reaction score
Watched the first race at Phillip Island on speed today. Won't give the results other than to say as a Spies fan I never did care for Max Biaggi. Even tho I love to watch Moto GP, it looks like WSBK will again have a very competitive season this year. Very close finish, fun race to watch.

Stupid speed TV won't have the second race until Tuesday if I read the schedule correct. I did get the results from another forum but will wait to watch it before any comments.

GO SPIES!

Saw both races via the magic of Bittorrent. Damn, they've got quite the crowd on the grid! It's like watching 125 GP racing but with way bigger bikes!

Nice to see Aprillia up there "duking" it out at the front.

(See, that was a joke. Aprillia and Ducati fighting over podium spots most of the race. Duking it out. Ha!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw both races via the magic of Bittorrent. Damn, they've got quite the crowd on the grid! It's like watching 125 GP racing but with way bigger bikes!

(See, that was a joke. Aprillia and Ducati fighting over podium spots most of the race. Duking it out. Ha!)
Tell us about watching on Bittorent. When? How much? Any other details?

I watched the first one live via worldsbk.com. it's free.

(tech difficulties during race 2, so had to wait a couple hours).

Can't run full screen that I could find, but good enough....

Tell us about watching on Bittorent. When? How much? Any other details?
Um, it's sort of not an "official" service. . . . .

The worldsbk videos all tell me I'm not authorized to view, except the vids from last year.

The worldsbk videos all tell me I'm not authorized to view, except the vids from last year.
do they screen out the US? I have no idea....wonder if others in the US have that as well?
Yup. SPEED Channel's TV deal requires blocking of the streaming video to the US and Canada (kind of like local blackouts in NFL football) at least until the races have been shown on TV here.

It's not particularly difficult to get around the "ban" but it *is* annoying to have to.