• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 05 Galaxy Blue Luggage Port covers / Paint Matched Upper Luggage

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Clarity these are the paint matchedFJR Luggage Hole Covers 1.jpgFJR Luggage Hole Covers 2.jpg parts Im looking for to cover these luggage mount ports.

I have a full set (6 pcs.) in a lovely red shade. Never installed them, don't even know offhand where the extra two go, but they go somewhere. If you need some bad enough to have Gary/Garauld color them up for you, I'd send them to you or direct to him for painting. $20 to cover postage and my chasing off to the post office. If not, and not to tread on your thread, I'd send them to somebody with a red feej and you don't even need to paint them. OP gets first refusal.

I have a full set (6 pcs.) in a lovely red shade. Never installed them, don't even know offhand where the extra two go, but they go somewhere. If you need some bad enough to have Gary/Garauld color them up for you, I'd send them to you or direct to him for painting. $20 to cover postage and my chasing off to the post office. If not, and not to tread on your thread, I'd send them to somebody with a red feej and you don't even need to paint them. OP gets first refusal.
I found a galaxy blue set from another reply here. If anyone else needs the red reach out to SacramentoMike :)
-J

Hey Cos101, who did you send your PM to? motiontwoofmn or SacramentoMike? I don't want to hijack your purchase.

Whoever it wasn't feel free to PM me, I'm interested.

Hey Cos101, who did you send your PM to? motiontwoofmn or SacramentoMike? I don't want to hijack your purchase.

Whoever it wasn't feel free to PM me, I'm interested.
Wooshka,
Reach out to ftompa
He was an early reply in this thread but has the port covers and won't be back to ship them till June... If you can wait.
Unless someone else has a set.
-J