• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB '06 or '07 FJR1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you!

I'm in La. but I'm willing to fly and ride back, I'd prefer used but if the price is right I'll buy a new one that the dealer has to move.

Thank you!
I'm in La. but I'm willing to fly and ride back, I'd prefer used but if the price is right I'll buy a new one that the dealer has to move.
I have an 07 with 7400 miles, selling for deceased Bro in law, brand new tires front and rear within the last 100 miles, new Garmin Street Pilot GPS, bags, full cover, GPS pod mount, Throttle Meister, polished sliders... yada yada...... all services up to date, ready to ride anywhere, really absolutely EXCELLENT condition, 2 minutes from MIA airport, title in hand

$9900, Miami, Fla

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got an 06 which fits your needs. Appox. 3500 miles with hi quality farkles. I'm in vicinity of Buffalo, NY so it'd have to be a fly & ride for you. I'll e-mail you with the particulars.