• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Gen 1 Mirrors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripperMike

Old Yeller - Thanks for the Memories
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
My bike recently rolled around in the dirt like an old dog trying to eliviate an itch on it's back, subsequently breaking off both mirrors. So I am looking for both the left and right mirrors. Perhaps you've replaced your OEMs with the FZ1 mirrors and wouldn't mind offloading the originals. Besides, they're only taking up valuable space in your garage.

Mike

Hi Mike!

Well strange you should mention this, as it describes my mirror situation accurately. I believe I have just such a pair taking up space in my workshop. I only have to find them, a search of some few minutes. I'll let them go for shipping costs. Interested?

Hi Mike!

Well strange you should mention this, as it describes my mirror situation accurately. I believe I have just such a pair taking up space in my workshop. I only have to find them, a search of some few minutes. I'll let them go for shipping costs. Interested?
Absolutely I am interested. PM coming your way soon.

Thank You

Latest posts