• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Gen III dash shelf

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fljab

Reaction score
Either buy, or if you have one I can look at and maybe duplicate, that would work too.

I have a Gen II dash shelf on the bike I recently sold to 101stPathfinder, but don't know how much they're different than a Gen III dash.

If you have one to loan to me, I'll pay shipping both directions and have it up to a couple of weeks.  I promise to be prompt and get back to you ASAP.  Of course, I'd rather buy an extra/unwanted one sitting around on somebody's shelf or bike.

If the Gen2 fits the Gen3, I have one that I'll sell to you. It's never been installed and I doubt that I'll ever get around to it.

If the Gen2 fits the Gen3, I have one that I'll sell to you. It's never been installed and I doubt that I'll ever get around to it.
Thanks, I found a Gen III version.  I have a Gen II dash shelf on the '09 that I sold Tony and was planning on taking that one and seeing what the difference was if I had to, but glad I got a new one and it was the last one he had.