• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB - GEN1 Right side saddlebag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High Desert Rider

Reaction score
Hey! I have an '03 Silver Bullet and am needing a right side saddlebag due to being hit by a lady who didn't know what a stop sign means...

The side cover is in great shape but the impact tore the mounts off the back of the case and I am really in need of a good case!! Let me know if you have one and how much you want for it!

Or if you even know where I might find one???

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got an 05 and tipped over at about 2MPH in a freak snow storm last October on 88 in the Sierra's. Bag mechanism I think is perfect. Put my boot through the front outer shell. Might be just what you need. It's my west coast bike, so these things have gone on and off the bike maybe 25 times if that.

I can call my bud in Fremont and see if the bag is alright. I was planning on trying to find a replacment or buying new. If you can help with that we both win. Best price on a new bag is something like $390 if I recall.

Contact me privately, [email protected]

Shawn Pearsall

05 FJR

99 SV650S

94 GTS 1000

93 GTS 1000

71 R5 350