• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB HeliBars Handlebars Bridge

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

its just rain

Reaction score
I FOUND ONE.....Really need to make the handlebars more comfortable on long rides. Since I have a 2014 there probably aren't many available, but then I only need one set.

Thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:
Just installed helibars from revzilla yesterday. Absolutely love em & they had very fast shipping. $250 shipped & $10 back on your next order.

Hello BobCo
Let me know what you think of them after your first ride. Those certainly are an option!
Rode about 200 miles today. The previous 2 times I rode, had some problems with my neck. No neck problems today. I was able to ride with my arms in a relaxed position. Very easy install. No need to pull the triple clamp. I adjusted them so that they were all the way back and I was still able to use my Givi 20L tank lock bag. Pleased with the purchase, but I'm sure the Helibar riser would be great too.

Hi again Bob

Looks like opinions are about equally divided between the HeliBars and the MV Motorrad. Think I'm starting to lean toward the MVs so if anyone has a set they would like to sell please pm me.

Thanks,

Installed my HeliBars a week or so ago. Happy camper. Would have mounted the bars farther forward, less sweep, if I could but greatly reduced my carpel tunnel agony.