• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wtb Lenker or Meissner risers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

todd493

Reaction score
Looking for a used set of Lenker or Meissner risers. Shoot me a price shipped to Decatur, IL. 62521 if you got a set layin' around thanks. Todd H.

Looking for a used set of Lenker or Meissner risers. Shoot me a price shipped to Decatur, IL. 62521 if you got a set layin' around thanks. Todd H.
Hi Todd.

I have a set of the Meissner Lenker adapters with the adjustment scale for a series 1 FJR available. There were 6 12mm bolts in the kit originally. I only have 1 now that's actually that length as I needed to leave some handlebars on my '03 when I rescued the Lenker adapters. I have a set of 6 bolts that are 16mm but they may be a bit tight on clearance, especially if you change the angle of the bars to any great extent. I meant to shorten them but time hasn't allowed. Possibly you can get a set of 12mm bolts locally. Here they would have cost me about $25 because of minimum quantity for a non-stock item. I'll have to figure out a price. What are they worth to you?

Philip

Hi Todd.

I have a set of the Meissner Lenker adapters with the adjustment scale for a series 1 FJR available. There were 6 12mm bolts in the kit originally. I only have 1 now that's actually that length as I needed to leave some handlebars on my '03 when I rescued the Lenker adapters. I have a set of 6 bolts that are 16mm but they may be a bit tight on clearance, especially if you change the angle of the bars to any great extent. I meant to shorten them but time hasn't allowed. Possibly you can get a set of 12mm bolts locally. Here they would have cost me about $25 because of minimum quantity for a non-stock item. I'll have to figure out a price. What are they worth to you?

Philip
Pm sent

Thanks Todd H.