• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Low beam only H4 HID

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pawtracks

Reaction score
Anyone have a set of low beam only H4 HID's they would like to offload?

I've been reading this write-up and want to add this option to my FJR.

Link

I have a set of the Shutter hi/low HID's that i never used. I bought these from another member over a year ago and decided on the telescopic ones instead.

The previous owner attempted to modify the shutter somehow, But i can't tell what was done. These were never lit up.

$75 Shipped conus

I have a set of the Shutter hi/low HID's that i never used. I bought these from another member over a year ago and decided on the telescopic ones instead.The previous owner attempted to modify the shutter somehow, But i can't tell what was done. These were never lit up.

$75 Shipped conus
Thanks for the offer, (that's a great price), but I am only interested in a low beam only kit.

I have a set of the Shutter hi/low HID's that i never used. I bought these from another member over a year ago and decided on the telescopic ones instead.The previous owner attempted to modify the shutter somehow, But i can't tell what was done. These were never lit up.

$75 Shipped conus
Thanks for the offer, (that's a great price), but I am only interested in a low beam only kit.
Then don't use the shutter?