• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB- lower side case mounts with black rubber that supports bottom of case

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1wheel peel

Reaction score
Need the lower mounts with the rubber for supporting the bottom of the side cases on a 2005. Bought a used bike and it does not have them. Need both sides with all screws etc. Price to zip 75801.

Last edited by a moderator:
Contact Jocko87. He is parting out a bike & he may have what you seek. Good luck. If he doesn't have it, I'd definitely start looking at the list of parts distributors to see who has the best price for these parts & buy new. This is a very unusual request. Never seen these asked about or needed before.

good luck, Heidi

I have had to replace mine a few times. :angry2:

If possible, I have bent them back to approximately straight. When that didn't work it was off to a discount vendor like Zanoti Motors where you can get them for about $45 a piece. Expensive bastards! Getting them off somebody parting a Gen I bike is not a bad idea. Especially if you have the means to straighten them if bent.

Contact Jocko87. He is parting out a bike & he may have what you seek. Good luck. If he doesn't have it, I'd definitely start looking at the list of parts distributors to see who has the best price for these parts & buy new. ..........................good luck, Heidi
Thanks for the info Heidi, just sent Jocko87 a pm. I didnt even know they were missing untill I tried to put the bags on the other day just checking the fit for an upcoming trip. I steped to the rear of the bike and <_< "hey somthins not right here :angry2: . Hopefully Jocko87 will have them.

........If possible, I have bent them back to approximately straight. When that didn't work it was off to a discount vendor like Zanoti Motors where you can get them for about $45 a piece. Expensive bastards! Getting them off somebody parting a Gen I bike is not a bad idea..........
Thanks for the tip SkooterG Ill check out Zanoti just in case Jocko87 dosent have them.