• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Powerlet Low Profile Plug to Female Coax

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gmann

Reaction score
Looking for a Powerlet low profile plug to female coax for my heated vest. Prefer the short 6" one (PPC-028-06) if unavailable the 18" (PPC-028-18). If anyone has one kicking around gathering dust and want to sell please let me know..

Or if you know where I could purchase the 6" retail let me know. Seems everything is sold out.

Thanks for looking Gmann

Powerlet.com has the 6" low-profile Powerlet-to-Female-Coax plug set (PPC-028-06) for about $20, and the web site lists them as 'available now':

I plug the 6" version into my Powerlet outlet mounted in Panel D, then have a coax-extension to reach the plug on my heated jacket. On really long days, I need to plug-in my Sena SM10 bluetooth transmitter which runs out of juice at about 10 hours, so then I add a coax splitter, with one side going to the heated jacket and the other to a USB adapter, with a coiled USB cable running to the Sena. The cords all hide nicely underneath my tank bag.

Powerlet.com has the 6" low-profile Powerlet-to-Female-Coax plug set (PPC-028-06) for about $20, and the web site lists them as 'available now':

I plug the 6" version into my Powerlet outlet mounted in Panel D, then have a coax-extension to reach the plug on my heated jacket. On really long days, I need to plug-in my Sena SM10 bluetooth transmitter which runs out of juice at about 10 hours, so then I add a coax splitter, with one side going to the heated jacket and the other to a USB adapter, with a coiled USB cable running to the Sena. The cords all hide nicely underneath my tank bag.
While the Powerlet website is still up and running, it has been reported that the company no longer exists!!

Thanks for the replies.

Tcfjr, that exactly what I am looking for. To bad they no longer exist. I understand the Powerlet website will take your money and give you nothing in return. Read on some forum the office was close by so they went and checked it out.Everything is locked up. No phone. No email.

Niehart am I missing something? I see no Powerlet socket type cables to coax on their site. Or on Gerbing's. I have 2 bikes with Powerlet sockets for heated gear, charging the battery and running accesories like a tire pump.

Ebay, Amazon, Revzilla are all sold out. Spent a couple of hours searching the internet to no avail. Anyone that seemed to have one I contacted only to find they were all gone.

If anyone can prove me wrong I would be very happy.

Thanks Senacahome. The 3rd one answered my question. The BMW/Hella plugs will work on the Powerlet socket. Asked today at Fortnine, Canadas online motorcycle parts retail shop. They phoned Tecmate Optimate who use the BMW plug and stated that they would not work in the Powerlet socket.

I will order one from Warm and Safe. Thanks for your help. Thanks to Niehart too.

This is the Tecmate Optimate

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y38X0FC/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited by a moderator: