• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Ram Mount

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent

Who said FJR's don't do dirt?
Reaction score
Found this on Amazon.com, but there's no way in hell I'm going to pay more for shipping than the part is worth. Anyone have a spare one? I'll pick up if it's fairly local. Thanks

416DFN1KbnL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Clickie

Me too. I bought one in plastic for ~$4 because I wanted to keep the weight low on the end of the arm for less vibration.

Try one of your local marine places. Boaters use Ram stuff all the time.

Me too. I bought one in plastic for ~$4 because I wanted to keep the weight low on the end of the arm for less vibration.
Now there's an idea I hadn't thought of. We've got a couple boating supply stores around here like West Marine.

Not to worried about weight since it's going on my Jeep B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now there's an idea I hadn't thought of. We've got a couple boating supply stores around here like West Marine.

Not to worried about weight since it's going on my Jeep B)

There you go. Let your fingers doi the walking...

Linky

Call 'em and ask for a West Marine part number 1260652 , Ram-B-202.

Thanks guys.

I'm just opposed to spending $8 in shipping for a $7 part :huh:

I'd rather go down and spend the duckets at a brick and mortor store

After running all over the place, and calling everyone I could think of, the only place I found one was a GPS store, and they wanted way to much. So I decided to say ta hell with it, and I bought one from PCA. I'd rather support a forum supporter than pay Amazone. Not to mention that PCA's shipping was about 1/2 of what the other place wanted for shipping. On the plus side, I don't have to pay the newly increased California sales tax since PCA isn't in this state :p

I know what you mean.

Usually the shipping charges bite me in the ass. I figure; if I'm gonna pay $10 to ship that little $10 part, well I might as well buy a coupl'a more little trinkets. Then before too long, I'm closing in on the $100 or $150 minimum for free shipping. Hey, you'd have to be stupid not to just buy a few more things, right? It's almost free!! :rolleyes:

I'm probably too late here ........

got one-better than what you're looking for: (brand new, never used and full of good karma)

RamBallMount%20(1).jpg
RamBallMount.jpg

If you can cancel the one you just ordered, I'm sure we could work something out.............

Last edited by a moderator: