• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Right-side Saddlebag for 2005 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunMD

Reaction score
A friend of mine (who isn't on the Forum) is in need of a saddle bag for the right side of this 2005 FJR (it's actually the '05 that used to belong to TurboDave, and is now owned by the owner of Desert Cycle Works in 29 Palms, CA).

I don't spend much time on the forum these days so if anyone has a bag for sale please contact Dawn Benton directly by emailing him at ' Dawn AT DesertCycleWorks.com 'or calling him at 760-361-3226.

Thanks ya'll!

GunMD

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to replace my left side several months ago. Wasn't happy with the used ones I was seeing online. The 05 is no longer available but from what I was told, all years are the same and will fit. I ended up getting the 2012 left bag. The color is almost a match, slightly darker shade of blue. Unless you get up really close it's hard to tell.

I've got both sides, but one of them is scratched up (not sure which.) They're for an 05, so they'll already match.

I've got both sides, but one of them is scratched up (not sure which.) They're for an 05, so they'll already match.