• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB- YAMAHA FJR Tank Bag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yeah, my tankbag zippers are shot on the top cover. I either need to buy a used one from one a youse guys, get a tailer to repair the zippers, or buy a new bag.

Iffn I can get this style bag with no zipper problems, I would pay $100 for it. Here is a photo of my present bag on the bike for reference.

2008SEOHIO007.jpg

If you're interested in getting rid of your used FJR Tankbag, post a photo or send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
This response is pretty much what I expected...but I thought I would give it a shot anyway. :)

I guess I'll be off to try and convince a tailor to give it a whack...

Are you able to order the new style in the states? I shipped a bunch out a few years back and don't mind doing that again if you like.
I remember that thread. I'll check into that if I can't get a repair done to make my present bag last longer. If I recall, the purchase price for those bags was around $200. Then again, maybe I am wrong about that and it was more expensive...