• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Zumo 550 Motorcycle mount

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fljab

Reaction score
As the title says. Power cord a plus!

I still have my original car mount, which is not as waterproof, but I'm really looking for a MC mount. I have a couple of extra 550s that I picked up used and plan to add a 2nd to my dash for redundancy and alternative routing.

Anyone got one out there? I don't need the gps, but if you have a setup that maybe the 550 is damaged or dead, or? Let me know.

TIA

Jim in Mims, FL

EDIT: NO LONGER REQUIRED! Thank you all for the response.

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as I get my 595 moto mounts, I'll be removing my 550 mounts from 2 or 3 bikes. I'm not sure when they will arrive but 1 will be available soon including the power cord - if you can wait a bit...

I believe that Garmin still sells the 550 M/C mount separately. I bought one a couple of years back for a second bike so I could just swap the 550 between bikes depending on which one I was riding. Seem to recall it being $65 CDN from GPS City.

However, I suppose it may have been discontinued by now. I'd check with your local GPS reseller that sells Garmin to see if it is still available.

Ian

I have found a mount and power cord, so this is no longer required. Thank you for the responses.

FYI, Garmin no longer sells 550 mounts, and no longer support the 550 gps. You can still buy the mounts new from China (although I didn't know that when I posted this WTB ad), but I found mine used via another LD rider.

Last edited by a moderator: