• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTBuy - Throttlemeister Heavy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had them didn't like them at all. They are very difficult to set,and it didn't hold very well either.

I have a set that I purchased from another forum member and never installed. Let them go for what I gave for them... $80+ship. Please PM me if you want them.

I have a set on my 08. If they aren't holding I think a little adjustment is all that is required? In my case even though it's an 08 I took 1 wrap out on the throttle return spring and have the Throttlemeister installed. At first the throttle would creep but after a little fiddling it now holds very well! Being old and decrepit means a little arthritis in the wrists so even a brief respite is OK. My 2cents.

Photos must have been too big. How 'bout I post them here?:

The Hardware:

2013-02-07_15-42-03_743_zps18e93a41.jpg

The Bar Ends:

2013-02-07_15-41-53_759_zpse37c4b8d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Had them didn't like them at all. They are very difficult to set,and it didn't hold very well either.
I just put a set on mine because of the 82 mph limit on the Gen IIIs.
fool.gif
fool.gif
fool.gif

Actually, I had a set laying around from my Sprint ST and decided to use them on the FJR. They hold well once adjusted correctly and with the knurled wheel from a forum member, easy to set too!