www.fjrgoodies.com - excellent customer service

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sportsguy

searchgeek - author
Reaction score
So, I woke up early last week one day and decided I'd place an order for the V-Strom hand guards from them. The price was right, so what the heck - why not?

Well, I seem to have had my dumba$$ blinders on this day... that's why not...

After a very quick response from Glen at FJRGoodies, I placed the oder on the phone with him easily. This was Friday.

The next day, while riding with some friends, I boasted that cold wind would not be my enemy any longer, since I ordered the hand guards...at which point one of the guys reminded me he already explained the V-Strom guards wouldn't work since I have an N/Line dash installed...

I was crushed as I instantly flashed back to the conversation in my mind. :( The dumba$$ factor bites once again!

Perhaps my wife is correct? Is it possible I don't listen? nah...

After our Saturday ride wrapped up, I went home and got on the phone to Glen. He was completely understanding of my situation and immedietly canceled the order for me. I checked today and my refund was processed last night, too.

Bottom line is the folks at www.fjrgoodies.com are reliable, honest folks. I will definitely do business with them again when I need other items fo rthe FJR.

Glen is amazing. I have dealt with him a few times over the past several weeks. Always fast to respond. Definately focused on the customer.

On a similar note, I just order a set of V-Strom hand guards (local dealer) for my 2007 and I have an N-Line dash...... I was not aware that there was a clearance issue. Looks like I will be returning mine as well. :huh: