www.oesaccessories.com, One-Eleven Sportbike

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FeelinJustRight

Reaction score
After a not so pleasant experience with another vendor of frame sliders, I now have some sliders installed.

One-Eleven Sportbike:

Ordered Friday the 16th

Email confirmation immediately

USPS tracking number received Monday the 19th

Sliders arrived on Wednesday the 21st and installed in minutes with clear instructions on their website

They are Delrin with the metal inserts and look good as well

HOPE I NEVER HAVE TO TEST THEM!!

Thanks to Forum Members for their suggestions and OES for their fast shippment!!

OES Website

I also had great service from OES. I had been wanting to add sliders, just hadn't done it. After reading this post I went online and ordered. Competitive pricing, immediate email confirmation, and they showed up in my mailbox in just a couple of days.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to change a slider out, (don't ask why), and ordered a new right side from OES. They put labels on them now, so I mentioned I needed a new label for the left side, to match the new slider on the right. Everything came as expected, but I noticed they are now machining an inset on the sliders, in order to place this label. I thought crap, even though the label on the left will look close to that on the right, it won't be the same. Oh well, I put the label on, only to find out the second change that had been made; they have now reduced the diameter of the hole the bolt goes into. As I was using my old bolt with my new slider, this caused an issue, as the socket no longer fit into the slider. I contacted OES, who told me they are no longer using hex head bolts, but now use socket head bolts, and this was the reason for the reduced diameter. They apologized, and immediately sent two new bolts.

They came in today, and along with them, a new left side slider, with the machined inset, matching the right side! I wrote to them, thanking them for the free slider, asked them if it was for the left, and got this in response:

"Yes, just to make the kit match up, look better on the bike, and better represent our product. We didn’t charge for the extra slider. Thanks again."

Hat's off to OES, for a quality job in customer service!

I needed a pair of sliders to replace old ones, but wanted a different build than what they offered. I called them up and asked if they could make new sliders the same dimension as my old ones except extend it out farther (I believe I added 1/2 inch). From the time I sent them my old ones until the time they had turned out my custom sliders was about one week. Top notch vendor with top notch customer service and nice prices as well.