• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro Air Induction Cover Plates

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The plates arrived yesterday. These truly are a piece of motorcycle jewelry and it's too bad they are covered up! Thanks again Dave for sharing your superb craftsmanship!!

Double post, should have hit the refresh. I did wait a while but nothing happened. At least on my end.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, and most likely won't for a while. Gave up the business for now. Working towards my reitrement and sucking as much overtime at work as I can to build up my pention before I head out or get thrown out. It's all about the yourng kids these days. they don't give a shit about the old folk at work anymore.

Ain't progress great,

Dave

No problem Dave. I've seen some other ones on eBay and Amazon but would rather purchase from you. For time being I just capped everything off with block off hoses and clamps so I could remove the majority of the PAIR crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts