• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro Air Induction Cover Plates

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BACK IN STOCK NOW, thanks for your patience.

Shipping the last set out today. I will be making more this week.

Back in stock now. Thanks for your patience.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
They do look nice! Nice work, Dave!

Do you need to put some kind of gasket between the plate and the valve cover? Or do you bolt directly to the cover?

Does exhaust leak around?

Thanks,

They do look nice! Nice work, Dave!
Do you need to put some kind of gasket between the plate and the valve cover? Or do you bolt directly to the cover?

Does exhaust leak around?

Thanks,
Skippy, just leave the original gaskets in place (looks like rubber tubs) and bolt them down. Exhaust does not leak around the plates.

subscribing to this thread cause ill be ordering a set soon. amazed my just purchased 07 with 69000 miles still have the AIS on it

Packed up and ready to go out tomorrow. As long as the wife does her delivery duty you should see them soon.

Dave

A couple of questions Dave,

Do you have a genII set in stock?

If so current price?

I will be attending Daytona Bike week in March, so if I get a set will you ship to a 3rd party for me to collect when I am over?

Cheers mate

Festar

Hey Dave

I will have $52.00 sent off to you via paypal for a set of block off plates to be sent at your at your earliest convenience. PM sent with address.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.