• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro Anti-Vibe Light Brackets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

08FJR4ME

-WYNPRO-
Reaction score
Updated on 05/24/16 Note: pricing for Gen3 is different than Gen1 & Gen2

These brackets were made for the LEDrider.com LR4 flood lights. I am pretty sure they might fit the LR10 super mini's and the LR61Spot lights also. Here is a link for the lights LEDRider.com

Here is what you will get.

1) WP-G2-LR4-SM (stock mirror bracket as shown in Pic's.) GEN2 specific only.

100_0967_zpsaffc1baa.jpg

One pair of 1/4 inch thick 6061-T6 aluminum brackets no finish.

One set of rubber gaskets to protect the fairing.

Stainless steel mounting hardware (5mm socket flat head screw, washer, lock washer and locknut)

I must say these brackets look like they are made for the bike. (JMO) They are rock solid and made for the absolute least amount of vibration that you can possibly get. My thought was to have a nice steady light and to extend the life since you pay so much for these LED things. These will fit a Gen2 FJR.There is an access hole for the cable to allow Gen2 owners to feed right through the vents. I used a rattle can of Rustoleum enamal spray paint gloss black. I put two coats a day apart and let them sit on my boiler to keep them nice and warm. You will have to determine what kind of finish you want to apply if any at all.

2) WP-G1-LR4-FZ1-STK (Will fit Gen1&Gen2 FZ1 or stock mirrors)

100_0994_zpsc3c7e755.jpg

The price will be $51.00 for either bracket shipped to the lower 48 states.

Canadian Feejer owners $57.00 U.S. via snail mail

If you have a PayPal account you can put in my email address [email protected] and make a payment to my account. Once I receive payment your order will ship.You can also send check or money order the below address.

Thanks, Dave

WynPro machine

Attn: Dave Wynne

115 Quaker lane

Acushnet, MA 02743

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WP-G3-LR4-STK & WP-G3-LR4-FZ1 Antivibe brackets (not shown but thickness of spacer changes for stock and FZ1 mirrors)

Note: LD-35 lights will fit also but you will want to use a larger bolt size. You will need to modify the brackets in that case.

100_1875_zpsfee3cyr6.jpg

The price for Gen3 light brackets will be $56.00 a set for Stock or FZ1 type brackets shipped to the lower 48 states.

Canadian Feejer owners request pricing via email.

If you have a PayPal account you can put in my email address [email protected] and make a payment to my account. Once I receive payment your order will ship. You can also send check or money order the below address.

Thanks, Dave

WynPro machine

Attn: Dave Wynne

115 Quaker lane

Acushnet, MA 02743

Last edited by a moderator:
Your right Fred,

Are you volunteering to be a ginny pig? I will send you a set if you want to try them out to see if the will fit a Gen1. You aren't going to fit any PIAA on these things that's for sure.

Revised for Gen2 only at this time.

By the look of the foot print it won't work with FZ1 mirrors, only Gen 2 OEM mirrors.

By the look of the foot print it won't work with FZ1 mirrors, only Gen 2 OEM mirrors.
You could be right but then again I am not a fan of the FZ1 mirrors myself. 2" round mirrors from wal-mart did the trick for me. It only cost me $2.00 for the upgrade too.

Well we will see what happens. If you don't take the risk you never find out I guess. I do know the Stay bracket is a different # from the Gen2 to the Gen1's. How that relates to the bolt pattern I don't know. I need a Gen1 to find out.

Thanks for your input.

Dave

You could be right but then again I am not a fan of the FZ1 mirrors myself. 2" round mirrors from wal-mart did the trick for me. It only cost me $2.00 for the upgrade too.

Well we will see what happens. If you don't take the risk you never find out I guess. I do know the Stay bracket is a different # from the Gen2 to the Gen1's. How that relates to the bolt pattern I don't know. I need a Gen1 to find out.

Thanks for your input.

Dave
Bolt pattern same for Gen1 & 2, base foot print on gen 1 similar to FZ1, you may not be a fan of the FZ1 but there are a lot of us are, for those that got Garauld's light brackets for gen 2 and was using FZ1 mirrors had to get Gen 1 brackets for a better fit.

I'll gladly be the test mule for these brackets. I do have a set of PIAA FF50's sitting around here somewhere, but I'd really rather get some of those new, high faluten LED lights. At least I'd be able to run those and some heated gear simultaneously on my watt starved 1st gen.

Oh, and I do have the FZ1 mirrors, so I can test to answer that question as well. ;)

If you get around to making these for the Gen 1, I'm in for a set!

In other words, PLEASE make these for the Gen 1.

If you get around to making these for the Gen 1, I'm in for a set!
In other words, PLEASE make these for the Gen 1.
Fred W will be checking that out soon. He should have his set by tomorrow or sooner. Well the hardware is finally in today and I will be shipping orders tomorrow. I had to go to another vendor since the first one was out stock on 2 of the items I needed. So that put me behind a day. Sorry for that folks.

Right now I making a run of more Air induction covers so when that is done I hope to finish my bracket for my switch. It's hard to get machine time for myself.

Thanks Dave

This is a great way to start out the winter farkle season - so much better than beginning with a bike in pieces on a trailer...

The brackets arrived, well packaged and they look sharp. I did some mock up with the set of LEDRider LR4 lights I have from Justin. This bracket tucks the light in nice and tight to the mirror base. Prep and paint this weekend.

IMG_1682_zps701e6dbb.jpg

IMAG0126_zps8de1692b.jpg

These sure look nice. The lights may even survive a drop (not a Wayne style drop)

It's a shame I have FZ1 mirrors as well as Baker air wings to deal with :(

The FZ1 mirrors shouldn't be a problem. I'll be confirming that on my 1st gen test fitting this weekend. But these brackets would not be conducive to use with Baker wings under any circumstances unless you wanted to mount these brackets and some Garauld style brackets simultaneously.

LR4's are on the way. Waiting with eager anticipation for your report, Fred. Finger poised over the PayPal trigger. Good heavens man, Gen1 owners around the world are depending on you!

Maybe this farkling thing is getting outta hand. My wife says the first step is admitting you have a problem.

LR4's are on the way. Waiting with eager anticipation for your report, Fred. Finger poised over the PayPal trigger. Good heavens man, Gen1 owners around the world are depending on you!

Maybe this farkling thing is getting outta hand. My wife says the first step is admitting you have a problem.
No pressure Fred !!!!

no.gif

Brackets in hand. Held them up to the bike and they look good.

Test fit sometime tomorrow. I do not anticipate these being a problem fitting on the superior 1st gens or without FZ1 mirrors. Reason? The FZ1 mirrors fit on both 1st and 2nd gens with no problems. And the outer contour of the convex front faring is roughly the same...

Stay tuned for further details and pitchers...
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.