• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro Anti-Vibe Light Brackets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, I'm definitely interested in a set of the plates. Still available?
Mine is a 2013 Gen III.
Yes they are still available, If you have stock mirrors I may need to make some more spacers.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dave,
Maybe I misunderstood as you'd previously asked "If you have stock mirrors I may need to make some more spacers.".

Let me know price, and if ordering instructions are same as earlier in the thread?

Thanks.

Thanks Dave, money sent for Gen III 2013 FJR with stock mirrors (you should see two paypal transactions, $51 and $5).

I see the last post here was over a year ago. Are you still making the brackets for a gen III ? If so is the cost still $56.

Thanks,

John

Yes I have them in stock. Most people email me these days and ask. Let me know whether you have stock mirrors or FZ1 when ordering. I always reply so check your spam folder if you don't see anything via email.

Thanks, Dave

Hey Dave,

Since Photobucket is holding your photos hostage, would you mind pming me pics of the gen 3 brackets for my 2016?

Thank you!

Pete

I started using Imgur for photo hosting but after just reading the terms I should find another application first before posting anymore photos. PM me with your email address and I will send them to your directly. You can also send the a request via my email.

[email protected]

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.