• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro Anti-Vibe Light Brackets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No but I can alter a pair like I did for Biker Geek. May hold up shipping another day. Let me know quickly if possible. These brackets are taking on a life of there own and getting more confusing.

Gen1,Gen2, Gen3, with stock mirrors or with FZ1 mirrors, raised gen1 bumps, Sunken Gen3 pockets, with spacers without, different size spacers, larger bolts. It may be getting to be more hassle than its worth. I try to accommodate but there's a point where it's not getting economical for me never mind the confusion between all the variations.

I got into this because I needed a pair for my own bike. I wanted to improve on the current designs out there. Momma Yamaha isn't helping me any.

Had to vent a little, Sorry I feel better now.

Dave

O.K. while I sip on my blue moon in a frosty mug the larger hex nuts are done. I still need a little bit more work to finish up so I won't get it done until tomorrow night.

Checking in for the night.

Dave

Dave, this is why people make shit for Harleys and not Yamaha's!

They still use some of the original pieces on new Harley's LOL

Actually, the FJR has had remarkably few changes over it's three generation run for a Japanese Motorcycle.

Anyone use the LD35 lights on Dave's brackets? They are listed at 3.25" diameter vs. the LR4 lights which are listed at 2.125" diameter. The LD35's larger diameter would have .56" less clearance when mounted on Dave's bracket. I have a 2014 FJR 1300ES that I am going to put lights on and need to know before ordering lights from Ledrider. Also need to make sure Dave is making brackets for Gen 3 with stock mirrors?

John

I believe I have a couple of sets left at this time. There were a couple of guys that installed larger lights. Biker Geek was one but he had square lights so they mounted at an angle. Not that they didn't work well it just looked different. I can't remember right now who the other person was. BG (Andy) has a Gen 1 but the bracket are the same length on the Gen3. So it should work the same. He has some big ass lights.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Dave I want a set of gen 3 brackets for my 2014. How do I enter the order? Please reserve a set until I can get this done preferably using pay pal. I will check back on this site later tonight.

Updated on 06/04/14
These brackets were made for the LEDrider.com LR4 flood lights. I am pretty sure they might fit the LR10 super mini's and the LR61Spot lights also. Here is a link for the lights LEDRider.com

Here is what you will get.

1) WP-G2-LR4-SM (stock mirror bracket as shown in Pic's.) GEN2 specific only.

One pair of 1/4 inch thick 6061-T6 aluminum brackets no finish.

One set of rubber gaskets to protect the fairing.

Stainless steel mounting hardware (5mm socket flat head screw, washer, lock washer and locknut)

I must say these brackets look like they are made for the bike. (JMO) They are rock solid and made for the absolute least amount of vibration that you can possibly get. My thought was to have a nice steady light and to extend the life since you pay so much for these LED things. These will fit a Gen2 FJR.There is an access hole for the cable to allow Gen2 owners to feed right through the vents. I used a rattle can of Rustoleum enamal spray paint gloss black. I put two coats a day apart and let them sit on my boiler to keep them nice and warm. You will have to determine what kind of finish you want to apply if any at all.

2) WP-G1-LR4-FZ1-STK (Will fit Gen1&Gen2 FZ1 or stock mirrors)

The price will be $51.00 for either bracket shipped to the lower 48 states.

Canadian Feejer owners $57.00 U.S. via snail mail

If you have a PayPal account you can put in my email address [email protected] and make a payment to my account. Once I receive payment your order will ship (Thursday this week)

You can also send check or money order the below address.

Thanks, Dave

WynPro machine

Attn: Dave Wynne

115 Quaker lane

Acushnet, MA 02743
OK Dave I want a set of gen 3 brackets for my 2014. How do I enter the order? Please reserve a set until I can get this done preferably using pay pal. I will check back on this site later tonight.
RTFP man! You can also e-mail him at the paypal account with any specific questions you may have. Dave's real good about getting back to you.

(That's the first post in the thread with pics removed to save space)

Not a problem, hope I wasn't too late but it looks like DuSedet helped me out before I got here. Let me know if you need any more details. Make sure to let me know if they are for the FZ1 or stock mirrors. The spacer is different.

Thanks, Dave

Dave I sent $52 by PayPal tonight for a set of gen 3 brackets/stock mirrors.

John

Thanks John,

Edit: I see the address in the notes.

Dave

Reviving an old thread. Dave just sent me a set of his Gen3 mounts to use on stock mirrors. I see lots of folks have been mounting the smaller LR4's on them. I'd like to go with some L5X's (3.6" round) if they will fit. Can anybody confirm?

Not sure if this helps.

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/162641-gen-3-ld35-install-on-anti-vibe-brackets/?p=1221154

Dave

I have another 5 sets I believe left for others that are interested. I think I get the procrastinator award on this one.
blush.png
My bad.

Dave

Dave, I'm definitely interested in a set of the plates. Still available?

Mine is a 2013 Gen III.

Status
Not open for further replies.