• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro ( BIG-FOOT)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

08FJR4ME

-WYNPRO-
Reaction score
Updated on 03/21/16

03-05 GenI

06-12 GenII

13-16 GenIII

Gen 1 or 2 with stock exhaust: $24.00.

Gen 1 or 2 with aftermarket exhaust: $29.00. Type=Modified

Gen 3 with either stock or aftermarket exhaust: $29.00 Type=Modified

Email me for Canadian pricing! The postal rates keep shooting up.

Standard: This will fit Gen1 and Gen2 bikes with stock exhaust

Modified exhaust version: This will fit Gen1 and Gen2 bikes with some aftermarket exhaust systems. See notes on which. (no pic at this time)

Modified GenIII version: This will fit The GenIII bikes. Yamaha shortened up the center-stand which required more changes to the big foot.

Note: If you have two brother slip ons you will need a modified version.

Note: If you have muzzy exhaust you will need a modified version.

Note: If you have Leo Vince slip ons you will need a modified version.

Note: If you have Beowulf pipes it will extremely close with a modified verson.

Note: If you have holeshot slip on pipes it will fit just fine.

Note: If you have Holeshot full system you will need a modified version.

Note: This will not work with the Remus exhaust system.

Note: If you have Delkevic slip ons you will need a modified version.

Note: if you have Delkevic 17" Tri-Oval slip-ons it will not work

Note: If you have staintune exhaust there will be an interference and may not work. (email me)

If you have a PayPal account you can put in my email address [email protected] and make a payment to my account. Once I receive payment your order will ship out. NOTE: please be sure to have your current address when paying PayPal.

The other option is to send check or money order to the following address below. Once payment is received your order will ship.

Thanks,

Dave

WynPro machine

Attn: Dave Wynne

115 Quaker lane

Acushnet, MA 02743

This pad enlarges the area by 1/2" all around the stock size.

Made from 6061-T6 aluminum with Stainless steel Hardware.

Just slip it on and screw it down, easy peasy.

Standard version, ($24.00)

fRrw0uI.jpg

*** picture pending of the modified exhaust version*** I don't have a pic at this time but when I make another one I will post it up. ($29.00)

GENIII version, ($29.00) modified from the standard version.

100_1209_zpsed2aac83.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K. I wasn't going to post up until later this week but I noticed sammon287 was asking for request on another thread.
I am in the process of making a run of the as I am posting this thread. Here are some pictures of the first ones so far. I even put it to use when I went out for a ride today. I know it will fit a GenII and I am waiting to see how they will fit the GenI's. I may do a search to see if the parts #'s match up on the kick stands for GenI and GenII. If someone else has this info let me know.

snip

I am looking to sell these for $19.00 which includes shipping to the lower 48 states.

If interested PM me at: [email protected]

Thanks,

Dave
I'm in! paypal sent

Email sent. Looks like it should fit clearance wise on a Gen I. I measured 1 1/4" between the side stand and the (stock) exhaust pipe on mine.

Email sent. Looks like it should fit clearance wise on a Gen I. I measured 1 1/4" between the side stand and the (stock) exhaust pipe on mine.
There is at least a 1/2" away from the stock exhaust on the GenII's. Will post pick later.

Dave

There is at least a 1/2" away from the stock exhaust on the GenII's. Will post pick later.

Just to let people know I am in the process of making these. Usually I like to ship the same day but for those interested at this time you may have to wait a couple of days when I get them completed. Just want to let you know.

Thanks,

Dave
Dave PAYPAL sent ,with a little extra for beer money. Thanks Jim

If you get one, let me know how it works for you. I too have a 2005.

Thanks.

~Harvey

How much for allen/socket head bolts?

How much for allen/socket head bolts?
I would have to buy another box of 100. Your best bet if you want allen caps would be to go to sears or your local hardware store. These are 1/4-20 threaded Stainless Steel pan heads and seem to be plenty enough to hold things in. I was just trying to keep a lower profile and rounded edge. Washers will be stainless also. Also just to let people know the pad is made of 6061-T6 aluminum. I received an email from someone thinking these were made from stainless. If they were you would be paying about 4 times the price.

Thanks all,

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.