Wynpro Bigfoot (Gen 3) or similar wanted

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rPGoatBoy

Reaction score
Hello all,

I remember Dave at Wynpro used to sell these, but it appears he's no longer making them? (I hope I'm wrong)

In lieu of Wynpro's excellent product, can anyone recommend something similar to make me less leery about my puny side stand foot?

Thanks in advance

My pre-owned 2016 came with an R&G "kickstand shoe" of some flavor.  They don't have one listed for FJRs.  But they make/made something that fits well enough.  You might ask if they know what it is.  Doesn't fit tight, but it isn't going to fall off anytime soon, either.  Fine clearance for stock or Yoshi pipes.

Don't forget, lots of us had to slightly modify the OEM kickstand foot with an angle grinder to flatten it out or take something off the edge to fit Dave's Bigfoot.  Mine has worked like a charm for years ever since.  (Also added JB Weld to the inside of the Bigfoot and Loctite-ed the screws to be double safe.)

Thanks all, just bought the R&G foot from Twisted Throttle.  I had a Twisted Throttle gift card in my wallet for over 10 years, and there was still at least enough money to cover the cost. 

Christmas in July!

The way things have been lately, I'd say you were lucky Twisted Throttle has stayed in business for ten years.  So how is the R&G?  Comparable to Dave's?
Sorry Mike, haven't gotten it yet, I just placed the order last night.  Also, I've never seen or used Dave's product, I'd just heard of his customers on this forum raving about his products.