• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro, Ram-Bone Mount, I've got BALLS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dave.

Do you still have the Ram bone mount and the PAIR block off plates?

Just wanted to give a recent update to this thread.

Dave's craftsmanship is superb and it is exactly what I wanted/needed. Again, thank you sir!

Photos of the setup on my 2013/Gen III :

WynPro%20Ram-Bone%20Mount%202.jpg

WynPro%20Ram-Bone%20Mount%203.jpg

WynPro%20Ram-Bone%20Mount%201.jpg

nice! Are these still available? I've been looking for a good way to stick my GPS on that would be "centrally located". This will probably make wiring easier as well.

Finally got around to putting the rambone on today, Just needed a 5mm allen socket, extender, ratchet to put it on. Of course I dropped the extension on the gas tank so now there is a scuff on the paint so tiny you can barely see but I'll obsess about it anyway (OCD). Anyway, it's a great product, really solid, easy installation, and works great!

Here's the installed rambone:

fjrrambone1.jpg

and the GPS with my tank bag on as well. Setup works really good! Now I just need to run the dang wire for the GPS to the batter.

fjrrambone2.jpg

Ordered Saturday, it arrived today, exceptional speed especially considering it was shipped from Massachusetts to California. Thanks Dave, I'm impressed!

Payment sent. Looking forward to putting this on the bike. The Bigfoot worked out great, am sure this will as well! Thanks Dave.

MountainMaxMan is shipping tomorrow. I finished up the stems tonight and will start on the bases tomorrow. I won't be able to start shipping remaining orders until Monday.

Dave

My Gen III has individual bar risers (don't know what brand). The Ram Bone works perfectly with this configuration.

No issues whatsoever. Well, I did drop one of the screws, which bounced under the tank and landed on top of the

tank insulation. Had to pivot the tank to retrieve it. Can't fix stupid.

What an ingenious creation, beautifully executed. Highly recommended!

rambone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts