Y.E.S. 48 Mo. Plan

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talk about pissing $$ down their leg
no.gif

I bought the Y.E.S. for my 06, from D&H. Fortunately the dealer that I bought my 16 ES from, agreed to match D&H's price, so I will give the business to my local shop, this time around.

When I bought my '14, the dealer almost matched D&H. I got such a deal otherwise that I bought it from them. And now I'm using it at the dealership I bought the bike from. Holding my breath after several excuses about how busy they were from the service manager. This after scheduling the warranty service weeks ahead of time.

Got mine from D&H. Local sales manager -- a buddy, really -- said he'd get fired if he sold me a YES at $380.

Got mine from D&H. Local sales manager -- a buddy, really -- said he'd get fired if he sold me a YES at $380.
Jennifer at Motorcycles of Manchester (NH) said that the financial people were NOT going to like selling me YES for $380 (and they weren't going to like what she offered for my 110k mile trade-in or the deal on the new '15). Indeed it was as she had foreseen, finance did NOT like the YES deal and they were NOT happy with the rest of the deal. Me, well I thought it was a very good set of deals ;) Good enough that I said yes to the offers and said yes to YES at D&H prices.

I don't remember how much I paid for my YES, but I know that they gave me the 48 months for the 24 months price since I had been at the dealership since noon waiting on my bike to get built from the crate. I ended up leaving around 730pm after it was all said and done.

I can't imagine that I'm a better negotiator then y'all, but when I bought my new 2014 from a not so local dealer, I got them to throw in the 48 mos YES gratis.

I thought that was a hellova deal. That might be why the owner's son isn't there anymore (he made the deal). I tried to email him for another deal on a new bike, but I never got a response.

Sure was a nice guy though..

Miller's Motorsports, Lemont Furnace PA

May be dependent on the original purchase price, too. D&H cuts some amazing deals on purchase price. To pay $50 over their cost for a YES contract, isn't outrageous.