Yamaha 1300 fjr survey

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big ears

Reaction score
I just received a survey from JD Power and Associates with an eight page survey about the 08 fjr1300. Did anyone else? They even ask about variety of color options. I told them all we need is black. They even give you a dollar to fill it out.

I just received a survey from JD Power and Associates with an eight page survey about the 08 fjr1300. Did anyone else? They even ask about variety of color options. I told them all we need is black. They even give you a dollar to fill it out.

Oh, great. Now the 2010 model will be black also..........

KM

Have not received yet. A whole dollar for 8 pages. Think its worth your time?

No, but I did get one and the crisp $1 asking about a Jetta I bought earlier this year.

I received the same survey for another vehicle several years ago. I pocketed the dollar and threw the survey in the trash.

Yep, I'm shallow and it takes more than a buck for me to fill out an 8 page corporate survey. :lol:

Well, if you do it while you're at work, it's like making an extra dollar an hour, right?

Sweet!

Where's mine?

:rolleyes:

Well, if you do it while you're at work, it's like making an extra dollar an hour, right?
Sweet!

Where's mine?I use to do them at work but they retired me. I got plenty time while we wait on anothe hurricane. Besides the love bugs are so thick that I tried to ride today and could not see after about 20 minutes. I have not mailed it in yet.

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, that's why the hefty price increase for the 09 -- Yamaha wants to spend the money with JD Power for a survey instead of spending time online.

Color options...we don't need no stinking color options... <_<

I've had my '08 since January, but this is the first I've heard about a survey....

Tek

The 08 Black isn't that great of a color. even the dash bezels are black. WTF! Harley went to black on thier cheaper models and they look shitty too. Most everyone at NAFO agreed the 07's were the best looking bikes in the lot, hands down! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Now go ahead and bring it!

Now go ahead and bring it!
Uhhh....no. You wanna talk about colors please go start another thread. I can even move it to NEPRT for you right away. Or maybe it's more appropriate for this thread.

This one is about JD Power surveys or not...specifically if you received one or not. Please try and stay remotely on topic.

Thanks.

The Management

J D Power, isn't that the outfit that will find anything the company paying for the survey wants?

I think when Bush wanted a report linking Iraq to 9/11 he called J D Powers first, the CIA was an aftertought.

Of Course I could be pushing this point a bit far but didn't they once find the Yugo superior to the Honda Accord?

Frankly I'm impressed they sent out a survey, I figured they just locked themselves in a closet and made up the data.

I got one in the mail today for my 08 FJR. Not sure if I am going to fill it out or not.

I got the JD Power survey in the mail, put the dollar in my gas tank, and sent them the Guitar Center sale brochure I got in the mail. I love sending prepaid envelopes with other peoples brochures in them. Get a card ap from Visa, send it to Discover, less your name and info.

Is there a way to block mail from Delaware?

Get a phone call from someone wanting you to get on the last minute cruise? Tell them you and your gay partner want to go and not be hasseled by straight people. Did this one Saturday morning while my inlaws were at the breakfast table and they laughed their ass off.

More than one way to have a good time with this stuff.

My wife handed it to me this morning already opened. Now I found out there was a buck in it. :huh:

Damn! My wallet's empty, and now she's sneaking the cash out of my survey. :fie:

Unless you currently sell lemonade on the street corner I'm gonna guess your time to fill out an 8 PAGE survey is worth more then $1.00!

I think they put the dollar in there to make you feel guilty if you keep it and do not fill out the paperwork.

Good point Rondo, if I ever get one of these I'll give it to my 6 year old to fill out - he'll take that dollar in a split second.

Just got mine last week. Too bad coffee is more than a buck, now.

Will fill it out soon. Granite Gray.