Yamaha 1300 fjr survey

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the JD Power survey in the mail, put the dollar in my gas tank, and sent them the Guitar Center sale brochure I got in the mail. I love sending prepaid envelopes with other peoples brochures in them. Get a card ap from Visa, send it to Discover, less your name and info.
Is there a way to block mail from Delaware?

Get a phone call from someone wanting you to get on the last minute cruise? Tell them you and your gay partner want to go and not be hasseled by straight people. Did this one Saturday morning while my inlaws were at the breakfast table and they laughed their ass off.

More than one way to have a good time with this stuff.
I also received the survey and a dollar. I havn't decided whether it wil go towards the beer fund or fill it out.

Any suggestions how to stop the $99.00 vacation packages coming across on my fax machine?

I love sending prepaid envelopes with other peoples brochures in them. Get a card ap from Visa, send it to Discover, less your name and info.
Oooh. That's a good one. Thanks for the tip.
I do that all the time. Any mail that comes with a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope, I stuff their junk into it and mail it back to them. That way, they have to pay for the price of the stamp *and* pay to get rid of their own junk mail.

I think they put the dollar in there to make you feel guilty if you keep it and do not fill out the paperwork.
I hope they don't think I'd feel guilty because *they* sent me mail unsolicited...

I got the JD Power survey in the mail, put the dollar in my gas tank, and sent them the Guitar Center sale brochure I got in the mail. I love sending prepaid envelopes with other peoples brochures in them. Get a card ap from Visa, send it to Discover, less your name and info.
Is there a way to block mail from Delaware?

Get a phone call from someone wanting you to get on the last minute cruise? Tell them you and your gay partner want to go and not be hasseled by straight people. Did this one Saturday morning while my inlaws were at the breakfast table and they laughed their ass off.

More than one way to have a good time with this stuff.
I also received the survey and a dollar. I havn't decided whether it wil go towards the beer fund or fill it out.

Any suggestions how to stop the $99.00 vacation packages coming across on my fax machine?

Get rid of the fax machine, that's what I did.

I just received a survey from JD Power and Associates with an eight page survey about the 08 fjr1300. Did anyone else? They even ask about variety of color options. I told them all we need is black. They even give you a dollar to fill it out.

Got my 6-pager with the buck in it a few day ago from the "MacKenzie Corp." Not sure what I'm going to do with it. I've already filled out the Yamaha survey that I received about a month after buying the bike. One survey per bike should be enough, right?? :dribble:

If you complain on the forms enough they will stop sending them. I got one for my jeep once and sent it back and have bought 3 jeeps since and never got another.

JD Powers surveys are sent back to the factory management and quality groups to show what people think of their purchases. My company has corrected all of the negetive issues that came back last year and have put in counter measures to prevent reoccurances again this year. You would think the survey came down from the mountain since it's held in such high reguard. These surveys are taken seriously for those of you who plan to fill one out. I'm in the automotive industry, quality assurance, and all I hear lately has to do with being ready for the October survey. Send Yamaha everything that you want changed or have an issue with along with all of the positive aspects. It will get back to the factory, all the way to the floor, and change will happen based on the survey. You want different colors, let them know.