• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha FJR Gen II and Gen III Parts for Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PMeador

Reaction score
Gen II CalSci Windshield 22" high X 25" wide, new $200, will sale for $100. Was on bike for a couple thousand miles before I hit a deer and totaled the bike. Windshield was not scratched.

Two Brothers Eshaust was on Gen III bike when I bought it Bike had ~5,000 miles and exhaust had been added after several thousand miles. I went back to original exhaust almost immediately. As far as I can tell, new price is around $735, will sale for $300. I believe they will fit both Gen II and Gen III.

Pirates Lair Backrest for Gen II or III, new $395, very short time on bike as I switched out right away for top box. This also came off the Gen III bike. Will sale for $200.

Best offer on any of these items.

Why did you go back to the original exhaust? Just curious.
Probably because Two Bros exhausts are really loud. I went through the "loud" stage of riding, but now I appreciate the whisper quiet of the OEM exhaust. I prefer to break speed limits without broadcasting my location via a loud exhaust.