• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha Top Case '06/'12 Cobalt Blue for sale...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linc

Linc
Reaction score
I'm selling my Yamaha factory top case, included are the mounting base, bolts, and lock with key. You can have it re-keyed to match your bike's locks... or leave it this way. Top case works great, latches and handles move and release smoothly, it's totally watertight (I've tested it!), and will match either '06 or '12 bikes in Cobalt Blue. :rolleyes:

Exterior condition is pretty good, but some scratches and scuffs from 20K miles of use are visible. Condition is a 7/10 in my opinion, that's of course different for each person. Some scratches on top and scuff-scratch on right side, plus scuff marks on back where you would set it down on pavement while holding the handle. This does not have the small backrest pad that some cases came with....

Anyways, got a great deal on a Givi E55 with Admore kit, so this has to go... only room for one box at a time!

Payment should be via PayPal, $375 shipped ground & insured CONUS, any questions or if want more detailed pics I will try my best.

Thanks!

photo1.jpg

IMG_1000002976.jpg

IMG_1000002977.jpg

IMG_1000002979.jpg

IMG_1000002978.jpg

^^^^. BuMp ^^^^

Price reduced to $350, or make a reasonable offer... Can't fit 2 cases on my bike and need to make some room in my all-too-small & cluttered "bike parts" area of the garage.

....bumped again... Price reduced to $300.00 shipped. Doesn't anyone want to take a trip? ;)