Yes it true

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdog109socal

The Video Dude
Reaction score
Yes been gettting emails today. Yes its true i got rid of the FJR yesterday and now on a new mission...

I will have a Blue Bagster bra and Tanks bag up for sale soon and also my Blue FLame Exhaust... I dont know how much im going to seel them for yet but will list it soon...

All my vide equiptment came off too but im not selling any of it... No im not going to be putting any video eq. on the new ride for a while..So yes I have quit making videos for awhile...

So say hello to my little new friend Mr Busa

3202422313_2c5e74e0ee.jpg

See ya on the road

Jdog

I almost bought the orange and black one last year instead of the FJR. Glad I went the way I did my last Busa got me in trouble...

Hmmmmm, Jeff, I think you're going to like this one! :yahoo:

Uh...where are you going to mount all of your video equipment? :unsure:

Oh shit JDawg..

You felt like crap when me n' the UltraClassic passed you on the inside corner with you on the FJR..

Whatcha going to do when the Ultra passes you on the Busa on the straights? :lol:

Good for you Jdog.. and jus' cuz you sold the ol gurl doesn't mean you can't play with us feejer pukes, eh? :lol:

Now you've done it!

Cool looking ride Jeff. Now you can keep up with the gang. :p

Remember when filming from the Busa, you need to be in the same zip code.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
As I recall, he couldn't keep the Feejer on the road? Just sayin'... :rolleyes:
What im not aloud to off road on the FJR....LOL

I will still be riding with you all...Im not changing the way im riding Just the bike... I have allready started installing Video stuff.

I got the monitor and found a spot for the switch box... The recorder is now mount under the Rear Hump ( Seat)

I have just helmet cam running for now.... Still need to run power and cables. May be in the next 2 to 3 weeks will be up and recording again...

Jdog