YFO 2019 - Sept. 12-14

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome event everyone!   Thanks Tyler for making all the arrangements - the settlement was a nice little place to meet and hang out, and the weather fully cooperated (I think that wasn't your doing but with your reputation maybe its possible?)

Great to renew a lot of acquaintances and make some new ones :)

Thanks for organizing Tyler - home at 1630 yesterday 
20190916_163857-XL.jpg

FastJoyRiders are finally back home.  We had a wonderful week in Gold Country after YFO, lunch in Roseville with the NorCal faithful last Saturday and spent a night with the Bluestreeks before heading home (no - Steve did not let my fly his drone - wise decision!)

Thanks all - till next time we meet!

FastJoyRiders are finally back home.  We had a wonderful week in Gold Country after YFO, lunch in Roseville with the NorCal faithful last Saturday and spent a night with the Bluestreeks before heading home (no - Steve did not let my fly his drone - wise decision!)

Thanks all - till next time we meet!
You had a heck of ride!

I have a Zumo 396 coming and will need a new shade. Happy to pay Pterodactyl to build me one and happy to promote him on the FJR Canada FB site too - if he wishes...

I will be passing thru Bridgeport (around 1pm-ish) on September 12th, on my way to Reno for the Air Races. I hope to have lunch in Big Pine at Copper Top BBQ then head up the hill.

A couple great brew pubs near there. June Lake Brewing @ June Lake and Mountain Rambler in Bishop. Don't drink and ride though.

I'll be sure to wave to all y'all. Ride safe.
I did drop by at about 1pm on September 12th and all camps were empty at the settlement and across the road (some campers camping but no bikes). Not long after that I saw someone south bound on 395 not far from Bridgeport on a newer FJR amber or orange color with a bright yellow helmet. Then saw someone another hour or so later on a gray FJR white helmet??

Anyway I hope it was a blast!