Your wife says you snore

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kieefjr

Genlll SS
Reaction score
A Cpap is a solution but not necessarily an option, no sleep apnea just snoring is my or rather my wife's problem. Sleep studies completed and surgery is an option BUT, is there a device that works for you?

PureSleep, Snore Solution, ZQuiet.... what have you tried what have you found that works?

Thanks <_<

I tried the PureSleep but within a month the hinges of my jaw hurt so bad I could not take it any more. I kept a headache for almost a week after I quit using it. Now she just sleeps on the couch. I like that better anyway, a big woman like that takes up waaay to much room in the bed.

I tried the PureSleep but within a month the hinges of my jaw hurt so bad I could not take it any more. I kept a headache for almost a week after I quit using it. Now she just sleeps on the couch. I like that better anyway, a big woman like that takes up waaay to much room in the bed.
Now that funny as hell. Hope she doesn't read he forum.

I don't think she can read. Well, other than the food labels in the grocery store. When she was sleeping in our bed it looked like one of those big round bales of hay covered with a blanket...

Ha Ha, funny.

Not ready to kick my 100lb honey-pot out of bed or piss her off anymore than she is now.

I had a friend who snored ... he lost weight. When he went over a certain weight, like 185 lbs, he started snoring again.

Turn it around on her. Tell her that she snores too. And you love her too much to say anything. You'd rather not sleep than disturb her when she's snoring. If she still persists after that, move out.

Two men are out fishing in a boat waiting for the fish to bite, one turns to the other and quietly says, Ï think I'm gonna divorce my wife. She hasn't spoken to me in two months.

After a pause, the other says, "Well, bud, you should really take some more time to think about it. Good women like that are hard to find."

I didn't realize that there're so many fat-grumpy-old-men not sleeping with their wives' on this forum. :blink:

You all sound like you should be riding Harleys or Goldwings instead of FJR's.

:whistling:

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't realize that there're so many fat-grumpy-decrepit-revolting-stinky-Neanderthal-ugly-reprehensible-disgusting-perverted-repulsive old men not sleeping with their wives' on this forum. :blink:

You all sound like you should be riding Harleys or Goldwings instead of FJR's.

:whistling:

:p

I fixed it for you KIEEFER, not need to thank me: You are Welcome!

it's not that extreme at our house. my wife snores. sleep apnea diagnosed. we paid for the cpap machine (and she insisted on extra masks, etc.). she tried it all of 1 time and hasn't used it since. with the kids out of the house, we have 4 bedrooms. 1 for the computer, 1 for "stuff", 1 for her, and 1 for me so i can quit wearing ear plugs to bed.

with her chronic allergies, unhealthy diet, refusal to see Dr's when ill, and so forth, i have simply asked her not to linger when she croaks.