Yreka and Fortuna, and the coast: anybody want to come out and play? July 1st to July 5th 2020

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

griff

Reaction score
Originally posted by Wheaton in the other sand box since he doesn't have the privilege of posting here.  Primary communication is in the other sand box.

So.Back in 2011, griff never got to ride out with me to California.This year he's giving it a shot.On July 1st, after changing tires at Ray's, we're heading past Crater Lake to Yreka.On July 2nd, we are starting out in Yreka and ending up in Fortuna in one of the hotels across from the Eel River Brewery.On July 3rd, we are doing a loop out of Fortuna. Same deal, Eel River afterwards.On July 4th, we are headed past the Redwoods to the coast and Skaggs Springs Road to Bodega Bay.On July 5th, reversing track and headed back up to Fortuna.I know some of this timing really sucks and I know that these arent weekend dates, but does anybody want to play? If you come out and ride with us, the first drink on the first day at Eel River is on me.Let me know if this seems like a possibility for you.-Wheatie

Camping or Moteling?
I would assume motels if he is staying by the Eel river brewing co. Good food and brews. been going there since it opened 20+ years ago.

As long as you are close, Breakfast at the Samoa Cookhouse is mandatory.