We Lost a Friend

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twowheelnut

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
My fellow forum family members...

It is with heavy heart and teared eyes that I bring you absolutely devastating news. My friend, my buddy, loving husband to Sherri, Andrew (Orangevale) is no longer with us. I just got a call from his best friend, Pat with the terrible news. I don't have all the details and I don't know that I can get any more tonight or tomorrow.

Friends, please put Andrew and his family in your thoughts. He is and will be forever in mine.

Rest in peace, my friend. You will be truly and dearly missed.

-Tim

----------

av-548.jpg
OrangevaleFJR

Andrew

1966 - 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit! Please tell me this is some perverted joke!

That is devastating news! If there is anything we as a forum can do for his family, please let us know!

I only met him at WFO, but he was a really great guy! Andrew, you will be missed and remembered!

UPDATE: The forum now has a donation page set up for Sherri and family in honor of Andrew (OrangevaleFJR).

For more information, Click here to see the Trust Fund post

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devastating. Can’t find the words……. Kindest of thoughts to and for his family and his friends.

Truly, a generous and sharing man. Much of nature’s beauty, through marvelous pictures he shared with, and was appreciated by, many. We had not met face to face but only engaged in light correspondence and briefly spoke by phone. Nevertheless, when he learned of a trip in which I planned to visit the west coast he happily invited my wife and I to stay the night in his home and take supper with his family. Truly, a generous and sharing man.

i never got the chance to met Andrew but i sure did love his ride reports

RIP

my prayers go out to the family

That is devastating news. What the heck happened.

Well if help is needed for anything just send a e-mail and I will do what I can to help

The FJR community just lost one great guy and Sherri lost one great husband

I also met Andrew in Park City. Very neat guy. Wow, this is awful. I'm so sorry.

Jason

This is the most terrible of news about a generous guy and great contributor to this group. My deepest consolation to Sheri and everyone close to Andrew.

Ralph

I am speechless. This is such a shock. Godspeed, Andrew. My best to Sheri. If there is ANYTHING that I can do...

Sad,

Scott

Oh Dear God.

Andrew, I will miss you.

Sherri, my heart goes out to you -

I don't know what to say.

Rest in Peace, my friend.

Crap. This just blows.

What the hell happened?

I never met him, but I really enjoyed his posts, and have had the picture he used for his avatar as my wallpaper for a longtime.

R.I.P best wishes to his family.

One of the finest Men you could ever meet. I am so very glad I talked with Him and His Wife at WFO this year. God be with His Family as I know He is with God now. The worst news one could hear . . . .

Sherri, I am so sorry for your (and our) loss. We will miss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts