Cycle Guide Magazine Lives!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIODSL

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Two former Cycle Guide journalists, Jerry Smith and Dain Gingerelli, have resurrected Cycle Guide in digital format. From the Cycle Guide Mag Blog:

"Welcome to Cycle Guide Magazine, a digital update of Cycle Guide, the classic motorcycle magazine that ceased publication in 1987. Our aim is to bring you an online magazine with the immediacy of the Internet and the thoughtful, well-crafted journalism of the original CG. We’re just now moving into our digital office, painting and bringing in furniture and trying to remember to water the plants, so check back often to see what’s new."

Things are just getting underway, so content is a little slim right now. Having read Jerry Smith for years, I suspect some good stuff is in the works. Check it out at https://cycleguidemagazine.blogspot.com/

Hey, and they've even got one of the nicest digital layouts I've ever seen. Very easy to read and navigate. They're definitely going in my "daily read" list.