• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'Mint' Right side Muffler / mirror

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roger dodger

Reaction score
Need a 'mint' muffler after a friends mom tipped by baby over. Also, the right mirror (or an FZ1 set) is scratched...anybody want my scratched muffler and mirror? Shipping?

Thanks in advance for helping me put it back into shape. :(

Not this kid...trying to get back to OEM.

I got a pipe on it's way! I still need an RIGHT FJR mirror, or a set of FZ1 mirrors.(which year?)

Also, now I have a vibration (seat mainly) from 4k rpm on up? Any ideas what caused this from falling over @ the curb?

Not this kid...trying to get back to OEM. I got a pipe on it's way!

Also, now I have a vibration (seat mainly) from 4k rpm on up? Any ideas what caused this from falling over @ the curb?
Things get bent (mounts, mounting points) -- check for similar heights, and distances (left & right side -- they often aren't exactly the same -- re the FJR's rear -- but close).

(btw, I may be interested in your scratched muffler -- where and how badly?)

Last edited by a moderator:
What year is you MC I have after market D and D exhaust on way so getting rid of stock pipes. One is mint other has minor dent/scratch on bottom barely noticeable. My MC is 2010 so depending on year of your MC it might fit your bike. Dent is on right pipe if you are sitting on MC. Like I said dent is on bottom and not very noticeable. If you are interested Ill take pics and send to you. MY new exhaust is already shipped so should be here Wed and then I can ship out old exhaust if you want.

Latest posts