• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 both right and left side saddlebags

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WRichStrom

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I have a new ride and am cleaning out my garage.

So briefly I have two used saddlebags (right and left side).

The right side saddlebag (right hand as you sit on the motorcycle) has scratches on it and is damaged. Short story is that a buddy borrowed my bike to do his endorsement test and he dropped the bike in preparation for the test. He bought me a new bag which I turned in when I traded in the motorcycle for a 2009 AE. I don't need to make money on this because it is damaged but I will ship it at cost. It will cost around $100 to get a good box at UPS and have it packaged properly and have it shipped. So this one is $0 + shipping (your cost obviously).

100_0715.jpg

The left side saddlebag (left hand as you sit on the motorcycle) was dropped a couple blocks from home when I got caught going home in a snowstorm. The lid was repaired perfectly by Garauld. I riveted the lid back on (original rivets are black and the new rivets side are chrome colored) but no one see the rivets as they sit on the bike. I ended up picking up a new saddlebag which was on the bike when I traded it in. I have not applied the reflector part #ABA-5JW72-21 nor the Yamaha rubber strip part #5JW-W9346-0L which will be included in this saddlebag sale. So this is nearly perfect shape but it has been repaired and I have placed the reflector and rubber strip on. Shipping for this will be approximately $80 as I have a box already and I would like $50 for the bag.

100_0714.jpg

I have a new ride and am cleaning out my garage.

So briefly I have two used saddlebags (right and left side).

The right side saddlebag (right hand as you sit on the motorcycle) has scratches on it and is damaged. Short story is that a buddy borrowed my bike to do his endorsement test and he dropped the bike in preparation for the test. He bought me a new bag which I turned in when I traded in the motorcycle for a 2009 AE. I don't need to make money on this because it is damaged but I will ship it at cost. It will cost around $100 to get a good box at UPS and have it packaged properly and have it shipped. So this one is $0 + shipping (your cost obviously).

100_0715.jpg

The left side saddlebag (left hand as you sit on the motorcycle) was dropped a couple blocks from home when I got caught going home in a snowstorm. The lid was repaired perfectly by Garauld. I riveted the lid back on (original rivets are black and the new rivets side are chrome colored) but no one see the rivets as they sit on the bike. I ended up picking up a new saddlebag which was on the bike when I traded it in. I have not applied the reflector part #ABA-5JW72-21 nor the Yamaha rubber strip part #5JW-W9346-0L which will be included in this saddlebag sale. So this is nearly perfect shape but it has been repaired and I have placed the reflector and rubber strip on. Shipping for this will be approximately $80 as I have a box already and I would like $50 for the bag.

100_0714.jpg

I am interested in the right bag. Please let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
Aroostook was helping a forum buddy get his bike rebuilt but they have chosen to back out.

Potential buyer for both bags after August 15th.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator: