Barb's new toy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
Pictures buy popular demand. Hope I remember how it works.

barbsharley007.jpg

barbsharley010.jpg

barbsharley009.jpg

barbsharley008.jpg

barbsharley012.jpg

It even came with a trailer

I dunno.. The faring looks like a preschooler add on..Always thought it looked like shit an always will I guess..

iIt just doesn't fit the lines of the bike.

Hmmm, from the style of trailer than came with it.

Looks like it's only going to be used a farm implement.

That's OK.

Nice job Ray, I'm sure you'll get it figured out.

Congrats Barb...it looks Big, Black and LOUD! ;) Can't wait to see it in the *iron*.

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job Ray, I'm sure you'll get it figured out.

Congrats Barb...it looks Big, Black and LOUD! ;) Can't wait to see it in the *iron*.

--G
I'll let you know when I am bringing it north. Maybe we can have a welcoming get together.

Bill, sybian's are OLD news, toots!

Now, there was a home made one made with a Kitchenaid mixer that looked interesting, but...................I digress.

I own big and black, and silicone, but it doesn't vibrate, so.........ergo, the bike

VOILA.

I like the Road Glide, as it offers protection without fighting the instability of a batwing fairing. My knee likes it, and also....my ass.

Ray, I am making dindin, but will email you in a bit. The trailer is PRICELESS!! LOL

When I first rode with Norm we were parked, about to leave a motel. His pipes were pointed at the flower bed of the motel. I thought to myself, "wow, not only will it pull stumps, but it blasts the weeds out of the ground too!"

Last edited by a moderator: