Ezboard

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbyrd

Reaction score
Is it just me or is there something wrong with ezboard. I cannot get to it now. Maybe they got pissed and closed shop. LOL :lol:

Nevermind...its back now. must have been me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems some hacker got to it last week. They are working on getting everything from backup on EZboard now. I now use both boards but like this one better.

I am so frikkin tired of ez's slowin, crawlin, stoppin that I could scream. If all my buds show, I won't miss that joint at all.

Another aspect of EZBoard that really hacks me off is the way you have to keep logging in manually, sometimes when you've just logged in less than an hour or so ago. I think they do that so you are forced back to the signup screen where they hard sell you on stuff none of us wants or needs.

There are a couple of great forum software solutions out and we're using one right now. There is really no reason to put up with ezboard anymore.

- Mark

Never had a problem with being logged off. In fact I enter the site and am already logged in just like this one (but this one's faster and prettier - just like I like my women). :lol: