Spoiler Sachsenring Moto Gp Results

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

throttlejockeyTJ

throttlejockeyTJ
Reaction score
Nicky led early both before & after the red flag. Hopkins had a wicked highside getting body slammed on the pavement (Red Flag). Sete came up to lead with Rossi presuring in second. On the next to last lap the on board camera showed Rossi planned to make the pass on a drive into the downhill turn. Sete would have a hard time repassing. Rossi has Sete schooled. :axed: In the first turn on the last lap Sete goes wide on the brakes. He left a 'Hanger' door wide open in his best "After you Alfonse" routine. :oops: :haha: Rossi was long gone. Rossi is leading the championship by 120 points. The next closest only has 116 points total. :dribble: Damn that guy makes it look easy! Nicky made the podium in third.TJ :D

Gotta love Rossi and his antics, too

2402350644.jpg

Meanwhile, it appears that a hush-hush negotiation between Valentino and Ducati just fizzled. He was offered $18 million a year.

"The Doctor" will stay with Yamaha.

Stef

I wonder if Sete's subconscious folded his tent and caused him to run wide just so he didn't have to risk another last-lap duel with Rossi and the possibility of losing like he did in Spain.

- Mark

I tell you it sure looks suspicious when Sete does something THAT stupid. It was unbelievable. I wanted Rossi to pass him legitamately not get "waved by" like a back marker. Sheesh.

IMHO it was a legitimate pass. The mullet ran it wide, Rossi didn't, and had the faster line. That's all a pass is, having the faster line. It was "handed over" by Sete, but no different than Rossi snaking a better line through the last turn.

I was kinda surprised Nicky didnt dive for 2nd, it looked like he had space. Still a great race all in all !

Bobby