Warchild

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's knock this shit off. We have way to many folks spending time in the hospital. Get better quick Dale.

Ouch. Why the return visits? I'm assuming complications from the original surgery. That sucks.

Get better Dale. We're pulling for you.

Maybe Warchild watched too much "6 Million Dollar Man", though bionics would be cool. ;)

All the best, with a full and quick recovery Warchild!

BTDT and it's not fun. Hope there wasn't an infection; they can be miserable to treat. Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

Dale, Sending boat loads of good mojo from Atlanta. Wishing a speedy and complete recovery so you can get back to doing the things you like most.

Knee replacement can be very painful even when it goes well. I can not imagine what it's like when it goes wrong. Best wishes for a full recovery.

Everything was going well. He did both at once. His pics show quite a master work. The staples were out and he was to those strips to hold things together. He was mobile and working hard. He certainly was in good spirits.

Fever and such sent him in the first time. They found no infection and once they got him good, he went back home. About a week later word went out that he was back in again. I've not checked today for details or status so can't report anything more than that.

Prayers, mumblings, bead jiggling, good thoughts and wishes all must surely be welcome.

Last edited by a moderator: