Plans Changed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sevens0n

Reaction score
It seems I will be finishing my trip west solo. My buddy's Concourse took a dump and he's stranded in Torrey Utah. That leaves me the oportunity to meet up with you folks. I'll be touring Brice Canyon and around the area today Making my way up toward Salina by thursday. I plan on being there....Unregistered,Undocumented and all...

Anyone in the area that could give some free advice/assistance to my stranded buddy would be much appriciated. Again he's sitting in Torrey, Utah. Roadside assistance is going to get the bike up to Jorgensons Honda in Richfield, Ut. tomorrow (Monday). But unfortunatly we pretty much think the motor is "toast" like a holed piston or something???? Anyone have a 2004 concourse motor laying around ? He would be interested... Call Phil 920-740-6140

Thanks....See Ya Thursday....

Brian

2004 Connie? Sounds like it's time to upgrade to a used FJR or C14.

What a bummer. Those old C10s were reliable as hell. Wonder what happened.

Be sure to show p in Salida, not Salina....the latter is a fair bit far from the former ;)

No need to register, merely a way to track the rough number of attendees and a record to make name tags. if oly the motor had blown up a day earlier, I could've made you a printed name tag ;) you'll have to make due with a sharpie instead.

I would go ahead and make hotel reservations if you haven't already...rooms tend to fill up in the summer.