Reuben Run 3

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
I realize it's WAY early but I needed to save some dates so next years run wil be Sept 4-6 2014. There is a Blue Hair bus tour that seems to trash every weekend in the good weather so this is what was left without getting in the way of NAFO later in the month. It's already set up so if you want to be first go ahead and book your room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the advance notice, it's on my 2014 ride calendar. It should be noted that this is the weekend AFTER the Labor Day weekend.

I was just checking...Labor Day is Monday September 1. You should have warm weather, and with the short work-week in front, maybe even more can come.

No excuse not to have vacation approved in time...
punk.gif

Thanks Ray, we'll be there with bells on!

--G

I'm out. it's Avon weekend.
R
Sorry about that Richard. Those are the only dates avaliable in Sept. Oct. would be to cold and August seemed to busy. I guess the Socal folks will have to leave a day early cause they won't be traveling as fast. You will miss the Twins.

I'm out. it's Avon weekend.
R
Sorry about that Richard. Those are the only dates avaliable in Sept. Oct. would be to cold and August seemed to busy. I guess the Socal folks will have to leave a day early cause they won't be traveling as fast. You will miss the Twins.
Based on this years SoCal count there will no SoCal contingent next year.......Steve is doing the Avon Walk with Karen and Bill wont come on his own....

R

It's already set up so if you want to be first go ahead and book your room.
You didn't specify the hotel. I pulled this information from the previous Reuben Run thread:

Hotel info.

Best Western, LaPine Or.

541-536 5130

Is it the same hotel?

That thread also said, "Mention Reuben Run." Does that apply for 2014 as well?

Finally the last n00b question, my wife is a Spyder Ryder. Would she be welcome or is this an FJR only event?

Thank you in advance.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-cid="1096827" data-author="Lauren_TK"><p></p><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-cid="1096602" data-author="FJRay"><p>It's already set up so if you want to be first go ahead and book your room.</p></blockquote> <br />You didn't specify the hotel. I pulled this information from the previous Reuben Run thread:<br />Hotel info.<br />Best Western, LaPine Or.<br />541-536 5130<br /> <br />Is it the same hotel?<br /> <br />That thread also said, "Mention Reuben Run." Does that apply for 2014 as well?<br /> <br />Finally the last n00b question, my wife is a Spyder Ryder. Would she be welcome or is this an FJR only event?<br /> <br />Thank you in advance.<br /> <br /><p></p></blockquote><br />Same hotel, same info. There were two spyders this year so Your bride would be quite welcome.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-cid="1096830" data-author="dj bill"><p>anyway im fkn tired of scanning l and r for forest rats,im out.</p></blockquote><br />It's no different than watching out for idiots in cages. You have more idiots in Kali than we have deer in Oregon.

It's already set up so if you want to be first go ahead and book your room.
You didn't specify the hotel. I pulled this information from the previous Reuben Run thread:

Hotel info.

Best Western, LaPine Or.

541-536 5130

Is it the same hotel?

That thread also said, "Mention Reuben Run." Does that apply for 2014 as well?

Finally the last n00b question, my wife is a Spyder Ryder. Would she be welcome or is this an FJR only event?

Thank you in advance.
Spiders are welcome but this is what happened to the last one in La Pine.
rolleyes.gif

1239551_10151886812530325_532460897_n.jpg