Reuben Run 3

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a lot fun with R.R. 2 and plan on going to R.R 3 too, thanks for the notice Ray and I am difinitely looking forward to it :)

Never been but would love to do it. I'm in. 9/4-9/6, does that mean head home on the 6th or stay the night on the 6th and leave on Sunday the 7th? Thanks for the clarification.

Kevin

Portland, OR

Never been but would love to do it. I'm in. 9/4-9/6, does that mean head home on the 6th or stay the night on the 6th and leave on Sunday the 7th? Thanks for the clarification.Kevin

Portland, OR
Stay the night of the 6th and leave Sunday the 7th.

It's already set up so if you want to be first go ahead and book your room.
You didn't specify the hotel. I pulled this information from the previous Reuben Run thread:

Hotel info.

Best Western, LaPine Or.

541-536 5130

Is it the same hotel?

That thread also said, "Mention Reuben Run." Does that apply for 2014 as well?

Finally the last n00b question, my wife is a Spyder Ryder. Would she be welcome or is this an FJR only event?

Thank you in advance.
Spiders are welcome but this is what happened to the last one in La Pine.
rolleyes.gif

1239551_10151886812530325_532460897_n.jpg
Who would ever do such a thing to Tyler's beautiful black spyder.
whistle.gif

Won't say I'm in. Working on an all inclusive, Rueben Run, visit sis in Auburn, WA., NAFO in La Crosse, big maybe EOM. No Interstate highways please.

You haven't been west for a while so you're due Karl. You could drag that kid from Wheaton along so we can pick on him. So far Bust is the only one from the wrong side of the Rockies that's showed up.

rolleyes.gif

whistle.gif
Who indeed... I know where you live.
flirt.gif

Not sure what I'll have going on next year... hoping to do a US trip and may be somewhere in the middle of nowhere... oh wait... that could be La Pine, couldn't it? ;)

rolleyes.gif

whistle.gif
Who indeed... I know where you live.
flirt.gif

Not sure what I'll have going on next year... hoping to do a US trip and may be somewhere in the middle of nowhere... oh wait... that could be La Pine, couldn't it?
wink.png
Your attendance is required. Somebody has to serve as a role model and Richard has already chickened out along with his pals.
smile.png

You didn't specify the hotel. I pulled this information from the previous Reuben Run thread:

Hotel info.

Best Western, LaPine Or.

541-536 5130

Is it the same hotel?

Finally the last n00b question, my wife is a Spyder Ryder. Would she be welcome or is this an FJR only event?

Thank you in advance.
rolleyes.gif

whistle.gif

Hole e shit! First i've seen of this. Man I feel sorry for the guy who decorated this spyder.
haha.gif

Won't say I'm in. Working on an all inclusive, Rueben Run, visit sis in Auburn, WA., NAFO in La Crosse, big maybe EOM. No Interstate highways please.
We would love to see you make it Karl! You always have a place here to stay if you happen stray a bit south.
Thanks Doug.

Haven't made routes yet, so I will look at that.

You haven't been west for a while so you're due Karl. You could drag that kid from Wheaton along so we can pick on him. So far Bust is the only one from the wrong side of the Rockies that's showed up.
His Wheatieness may be relocated to South Carolina before the Rueben Run. Don't know if riding out together will be possible?

But wait I could start from the other sister's home Tennessee
rolleyes.gif

Hotel info.

Best Western, LaPine Or.

541-536 5130

Is it the same hotel?

Thank you in advance.
rolleyes.gif

whistle.gif

Hole e shit! First i've seen of this. Man I feel sorry for the guy who decorated this spyder.
haha.gif
Security video was on my friend and she has connections in high places.

Hotel info.

Best Western, LaPine Or.

541-536 5130

Is it the same hotel?

Thank you in advance.
rolleyes.gif

whistle.gif

haha.gif
Security video was on my friend and she has connections in high places.
Fairlaner is toast! I'm glad I slept late that morning as u fukers are always implicating me!!

Oh wait! Security video??

I bet one of u fuks hired a computer guru to somehow photochop my face into it didn't ya?

Son of a Bitch!

Y2czemk1aFRFWncx_o_the-best-of-red-forman-that-70s-show_zpsa435a79a.jpg

New years bump to the top. Starting to get things underway for a fun time in Sept. Thinking about a poker run taking in some of the great area roads and ending up at Reuben central. Already have a few prize's donated. If you have stuff you don't need or want send it here and it will add to the fun.

Call the Best Western in Lapine to make your reservation. There is limited space so if you want to be at party central book early.