Aerostich in Brandon on the 8th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLFJRS

Reaction score
Aerostich will be in Brandon from the 6th thru the 9th. The wife and I are going to go over to see what is new and see what they can do for my tired Roadcrafter. It needs some work before I make the run to Moonshine in April.

Anybody game for meeting there?

Go to Aerostich's website for all of the details. Gary, this is in your backyard.

Hit me up AND let's make some plans.

Dang, them's my old stomping grounds. Not that I recognize ANY of it when I visit the Tampa area and drive over to Brandon mind you.

Vic,we will probably be there about 10:30 or 11:00 wish time frame. We will spend some time there and then go find lunch before heading back to the first coast.

Jim

Cool Beanz. I plan on meeting Gary for breakfast at 8. That shouldn't take long and I'll head to Brandon when we're done. The gps says it's an hour and a half from the IHOP. That time frame looks perfect. See you then.

Major change in plans. I cannot ride to the Aerostich event this Saturday due to illness. Been out of work last day and half. Need to shake this cold/cough. So my Bikeweek will start off rather slowly. So sorry, but can't make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I'll head that way in the morning and try to hook up with whoever shows. Tony, I sent you a PM. If you come up and cut over, perhaps I could meet you along your route. If you hop 60, I could meet you in Lake wales. Either way, I'm sure I'll catch up with you at some point tomorrow.

Sorry to hear that, Jim. Hope that goes away quick. I'm still planning on going. I'd like to see what they have. I had a little family issue that kept from me from the breakfast meet with Gary. All is well now. See you next time!